Films and coatings
The films used during the lamination processes are of PVC (polyvinyl chlorides) or Polyurethane.
a) PVC (Polyvinylchlorid)
- The PVC films are used to produce articles for mattress protection and their complements as well, but also for producing fabrics designed for blackout curtains. All the articles with PVC are completely impermeable. The maximal final width is 210 cm.
- Being used films of thickness until 80 micron for mattress protection fabrics. Generally in colour white.
- And being used films of until 180 microns for blackout curtains fabrics. We have films in metallised grey colour and light grey. We can also offer you these products in fireproof quality.
b) PU (POLYURETHANE)
- Polyurethane films are much thinner than PVC films, nevertheless they have
the characteristic of being impermeable and breathable at the same time.
The final maximal width is 205 cm.
- For the mattress protection fabrics are used films of until 50 microns in colour white or in some cases transparent colour.
- For the fabrics destined to the making-up of sportswear clothing are used thinner films to get more breathable articles.